Reading

Writing

Math

Kinder-2nd Linky Party

Head on over to Jeannie's website at Kindergarten Lifestyle for a Linky Party!!  There are TONS of great blogs that are geared toward Kindergarten through 2nd Grade!!  Come and join the fun!!
AND
I'm not sure what this whole Pinerly thing is about yet but I can't check anything out without 10 friends.  Click on this link and you can be my friend and we can check this out together.  If you leave me your "web address" that you get when you sign up for it in the comments I will friend you back:) I think (maybe) that's how it works????? If you know more, PLEASE fill me in!!  I will love you forever!!
Here's my Link http://www.pinerly.com/i/6AEI5

1 comment

  1. I found your blog through the linky party! I'm now your newest follower!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete