Reading

Writing

Math

St. Patrick's Day Blog Hunt!


Just to start, I'm feeling very privileged to be part of this blog hunt!! As a NEWBIE blogger, I've been trying to figure out what exactly I want to share and do with the blog and I think I've got it!!  I will be posting about things that motivate and inspire me as a teacher and that is teaching struggling students how to read and write.  Here are my blogging goals:
1.  Share ideas about guided reading.
2.  Share ideas about word work strategies.
3.  Share ideas about literacy centers.
4. Share ideas about writing workshop.
If this is something that you may find fun and beneficial please follow my blog and I am always putting up some freebies on my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  I would love if you want to follow me there and keep updated.

Now for the freebie!!  I have made a St. Patrick's Day math game for small groups or centers.  It covers numbers 1-120 (common core standard for first grade).  There are many options for playing the game including greater than/less than, ordering numbers from least to greatest and ordering numbers from greatest to least.  Click on the picture for the freebie!!
The blog hunt continues until March 17th so don't miss out!!  Also sharing today is Katie Lyons from Art of Possibility for Teachers.  Go and check her out!!




lyon_blog_button

Make sure you continue the hunt tomorrow over at






Cooperative Learning 365






If you missed the start of the blog hunt, here are the links to the other freebies!!
Day 1:  Mrs. Jump's Class
Day 2:  A Modern Teacher
Day 3:  Sharing Kindergarten and Kindergarten Smiles
Day 4:  Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives
Day 5:  Raki's Rad Resources
Day 6:  A Special Kind of Class
Day7:  Thinking Out Loud and Dilly Dabbles
Day 8:  Kids Reading Activities
Day 9:  Globicate and Fabulous Fourth Grade Froggies

ENJOY!!




2 comments

  1. Hi Jennie - I just found you...very cute blog. I'm your newest follower. Come visit me I'm having a lucky 300 giveaway.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete