Monday, April 23, 2012

Beginning Reader FREEBIE!!

I am linking up again with a FREEBIE for Manic Monday!!  It should have been Manic Sunday yesterday for the Teacher Appreciation blog hop!!  I can't believe how many people stopped to visit my little blog.  It was an exciting day for me!  Hope you all got to get all of the awesome freebies- if not, there is still the TpT sale going on until tomorrow (Tuesday).  Check it out!!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

I made some early sight word readers that allow students to self-monitor their reading right from the start.  There is no memorizing the book, reading without even looking at the words, or turning pages before they have even read the page with these books.  I have made them so that the sight words are in a different order throughout the book.  Don't get me wrong, patterned early readers are also very important and we read them all of the time as well.  But, I have found that these are great for self-monitoring sight words and teaching very beginning readers how to check their reading.  Click below for a free sample of the first book!  It covers the words I, see, a. If you like it, check out the others that come with it.  The words covered are I, see, a, my, the, and, go, to.
I hope you enjoy the free book!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you at Manic Monday! Nice item -thank you! I rated it at TPT , too.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it :) Thanks for sharing...just started following you.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennie,
    Thanks for your booklet, Barnyard Friends. I am planning on using it with our pre-kindergarten at risk summer school students at our concluding event at the Randall Oaks Petting Farm Animal Zoo. I translated it into Spanish. Do you want the translations to create a Spanish copy?
    Deborah Devine
    http://splitmultigradeclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I would love that! My email is jjohnson9774@gmail.com. thanks!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...