Monday, April 23, 2012

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday!!

Charity, over at Classroom Freebies has come up with a great idea to allow anyone to contribute to the blog!!  It is called Manic Monday and anyone can link up to share their freebies.  Click on the link below to come and check it out!  You can only post on Mondays.  I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with!  Here is my FREEBIE.  It's  a game called Word Stoppers and the kids love to play!  Just click on the link below to download.



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday



5 comments:

  1. Found your blog via Maniac Monday! Thanks for the freebie! I'm also from Ohio, but I'm in the Southwestern part of the state! :)
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you on Manic Monday! What a great idea to throw some strategizing in with decoding practice! I actually noticed this game on the "new" list when you first uploaded it.

    Have a great Manic Monday! :)
    Linda
    Primary Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just left a rating on your TpT store but I wanted to say thanks here too.
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shawna!! I hope you enjoy it!!
      Jennie

      Delete
  4. Cute idea!! I can see doing this with my third graders with harder words. I love all the different fonts too.

    Christi ツ
    Ms. Fultz’s Corner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...