Reading

Writing

Math

I need to play the lottery...and Manic Monday Freebie!

I have been so LUCKY lately!  I should probably play the lottery!  I went to a Girls Night Out fundraiser last Monday for our ABC4Maddy Relay for Life Team and there was a Chinese Auction.  That's the one where you buy tickets and then put them into different prize containers that you would want to win.  My name was pulled 3 times and for the top 2 prizes which were both nice furniture!!  Then, today, I see I was one of the lucky winners in Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives awesome giveaway she had last week! If you entered go to see if you are a winner too!  WOW!
I know I just put this out on the last blog post but I wanted to link up to Classroom Freebies Manic Monday.  I created some writing activities that you can do during Teacher Appreciation Week to let the students show their teachers that they are appreciated!
Enjoy!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


5 comments

  1. This is great...I would love to get a letter from a past student! Thanks for linking it up with Manic Monday...made it quicker to find!
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute clip art! I love it when the students get involved in teacher appreciation week. They are always so honest. :)

    Christi ツ
    Ms. Fultz’s Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! You SHOULD play the lottery haha! I'm never lucky, booo!I love the freebie - I found you on Manic Monday! Come check mine out too :)
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, this is great! Thinking my First Graders could do some persuasive writing about why their Kindergarten teacher was the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just won another giveaway from Teachers Notebook today!! I am for sure buying a lottery ticket today!! Thanks everyone for all of the kind words!! It makes me smile!
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete