Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Aliens have invaded my blog with a FREEBIE!

I announced recently that I have been very lucky lately with winning prizes!!  It is very fun and exciting!  I did buy some lottery tickets and I didn't win- so I guess my luck has run out and I still have to work...

I just finished my 5 Long Vowel Literacy Centers!!  I have them so that you can get them separately for $2.00 each or you can get the all five for only $6.00!!
Anyway,  here is a sneak peak of the Long U Literacy Center.  I have done these with my students in the guided reading group before putting them out at centers.  It also allows for good vocabulary talk about the words and what they mean!!  I hope you enjoy this FREEBIE-  click on the picture below to download.
Don't forget to check out the Teacher Appreciation Jackpot on my blog also!!  Click the link below to check it out- you don't want to miss this!
Enjoy!!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jennie,

    I am your newest follower. I found you on TPT. I am also a first grade teacher and love your blog. Thank you for the FREEBIE! I'd love for you to follow me, too!

    Mona
    First Grade Schoolhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute freebie. I have lots of students who will love this one!! I just stopped by from TBTS. I am now following:)

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks or the freebie! I just found your blog through the linky party and I am now your newest follower :)

    Stop by my blog if you have the chance!

    Sarah
    The Fabulous First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...