Friday, July 27, 2012

Fabulous Finds and a FREEBIE!!

So, as you've seen, the school supplies are already out in full force.  I always have a mixture of emotions- I get the feeling of- REALLY?? ALREADY?? and then I get excited because I get to go shopping!!  I've seen some blogs with some great finds and thought I would share mine as well.  My stops were the Dollar Tree, Big Lots, and Wal-Mart.  I don't have a Target nearby (which is probably a good thing)!

This is a 3D Whiteboard!!  I only got one because it was $7 at Wal-Mart but I thought it was cool!

I got some cars and dinosaurs for the kids to use with different board games as their game piece.  I thought they would like to have the choice.  I still need to find something a little girlie!

I am doing a safari theme- yes, I did change my mind since my last post.  lol.  I found some cool pencils at Dollar Tree and a Valance at Big Lots!
It's hard to tell, but this is a giant flyswatter- I'm thinking of using it with some type of floor game.  My son won it at a camping trip last weekend and I took it- is that bad??

Last but not least, who doesn't love Skippyjon Jones??  I picked this up at Kohl's for Kohl's Cares!! I already had the book of Mummy Trouble (signed by Judy Schachner herself).   You can click on the picture and it will take you the Kohl's website where you can purchase it!!

If you have a blog post about your Fabulous Finds, feel free to leave a link in the comments!!  Or just let us know what you picked up!!

Now for a FREEBIE!!  I made a game similar to TIC-TAC-TOE!!  You can download it by clicking on the picture!

One more thing!!  I now have a Store set up on my blog- It's on the top tabs- I haven't put all of my items in there yet- but it's a start!!
I also finished my First Grade Math Assessments packet last week!!  Click the picture if  you want to check it out!

I have linked up with Manic Monday over at Classroom Freebies!!  Come and check out the other great freebies. 


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday







5 comments:

  1. We got the same fly swatter and thought there would be something super fun and fabulous to do with it! We will have to keep each other posted. Thanks for sharing your great finds!
    -Christy & Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... I haven't come up with anything wonderful yet. lol.
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and fun *freebie*. Thank you!

    I love your other goodies too. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great freebie! I have several fly swatters in my room - we play "Slap!" with them - the first to hit the sight word, the letter, the number, etc. wins a point for his/her team. It's something great to do when you have 2-3 minutes before heading out of the room!

    Sarah
    Learning is for Superstars

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...