Reading

Writing

Math

What are your goals?? Linky Party

Did you know that if you actually take the time to write out your goals (long term and short term), you are more likely to achieve those goals??  I thought I would start a linky party to what kind of goals we all have for the upcoming school year.  Here are mine!

You can join the linky party by copying the picture below and adding in your own goals.  Write up a short blog post and add it to the linky party.  I will then put it on a pinterest board as well.  If you don't have a blog, you can write your goals in the comments!
(Frame is by The 3am Teacher, Graphics by From the Pond, and Font by Kevin and Amanda)

Also, I have been working on some Guided Reading Lesson Plans since January and just finished them up this week.  I wanted something that I could use with any leveled book and know what the students needed to be learning at that level.  You can check it out by clicking on the picture.

Here is a FREE running record sheet too that you can use with any book!!
I am linking up with Manic Monday!!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday




5 comments

  1. Thank you for the recording sheet! It will be real handy this year. I'm a new follower too!

    Heather
    I'm having a Giveaway!
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the handy form, Jennie! Brings back memories of when I taught Reading Recovery - LOVED it!

    Linda Nelson
    Promary Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah running records... I'm so not ready to have to do those again, but your running record sheet is fantastic! Thanks for sharing! I'm now a new follower!

    -Jessica
    A Turn to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your info here is always great. Ill be back
    los angeles halls

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had great food at the reception; I personally ate the mushroom ravioli. Yum! We did a full service, 3 courses, sit down meal. The waiters also provided wine and drinks during dinner.
    venue space nyc

    ReplyDelete