Reading

Writing

Math

I need a Halloween Intervention! and a SHORT A TAB BOOK FREEBIE

I am linking up with Manic Monday!!  Come and check out the other FREEBIES!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

I thought I would share a little about myself with my bloggy friends.  I am completely obsessed with Halloween.  I really don't know why or how it started but every year it gets worse and worse...
A few years ago I started to create my own "haunted garage".  I am back at it this year.  Here a couple of pics- my party is next weekend so I need to get busy...



My poor kids, they absolutely love it too- I am probably creating "monsters"!  Anyway, I turn my little two car garage into a mini haunted house!
On a teaching note, I finished my Short Vowel Tab Books.  Come and download the preview on TPT and get the Short A book for FREE.  The kids love these!  Click on the picture below to snag up your freebie!
or you can go directly to the Short a Book 


Here are a couple of pictures of the kids working on the Short A book:)


Enjoy!







7 comments

  1. Have fun w/ Halloween!! I personally dislike haunted houses...no thank you. But, thank you for the awesome booklet!! I will have to come back and peak around!! Thanks!!

    sarah
    shetrick@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the haunted house idea!! My family absolutely loves Halloween! :) Thank you for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    You are all set up for the huge giveaway at Rockin' Teacher Materials! Thanks so much for offering a product! Make sure to let your readers know so that we can all benefit from the exposure!

    Thanks again!
    Hilary
    Rockin' Teacher Materials

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like lots of fun! Thanks for the short a book freebie! Scottk323@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for donating something creative to the Rockin Teacher Materials giveaway and for the freebie!!!
    Karen
    tommysmom0206@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rockin Teacher Materials sent me.
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a follower! Thanks for the short a book!!! Also, thanks for donating to Rockin Teacher Materials giveaway!
    ellen.yucht@imagineschools.com

    ReplyDelete