Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Parent Tips and Tricks #6 freebie

I had so many students who just kept on reading when I did assessments recently when the reading didn't make sense.  I am really trying to hit this problem hard right now so I put it in the parent tips and tricks.  I also made a little stop sign to go along with it to use as a visual.  So far, it seems to be helping!!  You can go and get it by clicking on the picture below along with the other 5 other newsletters for parents that I have created so far.  There will be more throughout the school year so stay posted!!


I am linking up with Classroom Freebies Manic Monday!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

While  you're here, don't forget to enter my giveaway!!  I am giving away a $50 Kohl's Gift Card and any item from my TpT store:)






3 comments:

  1. What a great resource! I wish I had this since the beginning of the school year:) Thanks for sharing! I also work at a title 1 school and this will be a great resource for parents. I'm glad I found your blog. I just became a new follower. Please check out my blog too if you have a change:

    kindergartenkidsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! These will be perfect for my parents, but I always forget to check for them. I am going to have to subscribe by email!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blogs you have guys!! Keeps the ball rolling…..
    Free Samples

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover