Reading

Writing

Math

Teachers Helping Teacher with Hurricane Sandy


Laura over at the ESOL Odyssey Blog is organizing a way for teachers to help other teachers who have lost everything due to Hurricane Sandy.  I am helping to donate and you can too!!  Click on the button above to go Laura's blog.

If you are a teacher in need of help due to Hurricane Sandy.  Click on the link below to fill out a form asking for help.

And here is my newest Parent Tips and Tricks Newsletter!!  Parents need to know that reading is not just recalling words.  Children need to be reading for meaning.  This newsletter gives them some ideas of what they can do at home to help their child do this.  Click on the picture to download all 5.  More to come throughout the school year!!


I am also linking up with Manic Monday over at Classroom Freebies!!  Check it out!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday



3 comments

  1. Thanks for your freebie! I would love to share on of your items on my blog.
    Sarah
    I Dream of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are thinking Sarah? You can send me an e-mail too... jjohnson9774@gmail.com
      Jennie

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for posting the tips and tricks! I love it and will definitely send these home with my progress reports!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete