Thursday, December 20, 2012

Parent Tips and Trick #7 and Tumble Books

Have you heard of Tumble Books?  We have them through our public library.  You can find them online through our library site and play them on the computer or put them up on the smart board for the kids to listen to.  We watched Olive, the Other Reindeer today.  Come and check it out!


Click on the picture to have it take you there!  This is the library website.  Go to the bottom of the page and click on Tumble Books- then you can search for Olive, the Other Reindeer or any other books you want!!  (I couldn't link directly to the book- sorry).

I have finished my  latest Parent Tips and Tricks newsletter.  There are 7 so far- more to come throughout the year.  Click on the picture to download them all.  And subscribe to my blog via e-mail so you know when I have new ones because I always post them on my blog.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover