Thursday, January 3, 2013

Have you heard of SMART Exchange?

Let me start by saying- you have to have a SMART Board in your classroom and Notebook software to be able to use this awesome website.  The downloads that are on this site are mainly Notebook files or other files that are compatible with a SMART Board.  That's my disclaimer:)  I feel very lucky to have a SMART Board in my classroom because I work with small groups of students all day long and it is great to be able to have an interactive was to keep my kiddos engaged and learning.

So, SMART EXCHANGE?  What is it?  It is a website where teachers are able to share the Notebook files that they have created with other teachers- and everything is FREE!!  Yes, it is true!  Most of the activities are created by teachers like you and me who are willing to share their hard work with others.  In fact, I have my Year of Sight Words for First Grade listed on the site.  (It is also available on my TpT store for free as well- remember, you have to be able to run Notebook Software on your computer to be able to use it).  If you check it out, feel free to change the words or anything you want to fit your classroom needs.



So, what are you waiting for?  Head on over and check it out!!  You can search anything you want- kind of like Teachers Pay Teachers or Teachers Notebook.

SMART EXCHANGE

Also, while your here- Hilary, over at Rockin' Teacher Materials (I love her because we are both Rockin' it out all the time- lol)!  She is looking for people to donate toward a giveaway she is having.  You can sign up to donate a product (or two or three) until Sunday, January 6th.  Then don't forget to get signed up to win when she gets everything around.  I have submitted my newest TIME unit for someone to win.  Click on Hilary's button to take you there.

Photobucket
Have a great day and enjoy checking out the SMART Exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover