Sunday, January 27, 2013

Super Bowl Contest


I LOVE football.  I am really sad that the season is almost over!  I thought I would do a little contest for the Super Bowl.  I am not a San Francisco fan or a Baltimore fan, so I don't really care who wins.  But if I had to pick- I would pick San Fran to win (only because I am a Browns Fan and we don't care too much for Baltimore).  For the contest, you can "predict" (not the winner) but what the total points for both teams will be at the end of the game.  So if San Fran has 21 and Baltimore has 20 then anyone who posts a total score 41 would be a winner.
What will you win you ask??  If you guess the points exactly- you will be able to choose any item from my TpT store- yes, any item!  EVERYONE with the correct answer will win!  Now, you can only post one guess and you MUST leave your e-mail address so that I can send you an e-mail if you are a winner!  Let the games begin!  You may enter a prediction anytime before the start of the game!
And I'm hoping that maybe sometime in my lifetime- the Browns could at least make the playoffs... that would be nice...

22 comments:

  1. I understand about wanting your team to go to the playoffs! I lived in Louisiana for a great deal of my life and have always rooted for the Saints. What a joy when they not only went to the Super Bowl, but won it! I would have to say the total score would be: 63

    This is fun! Can't wait to see the outcome!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars
    readerstars@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is 54. Thanks for the fun!
    ahenry4443ah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 46... my BF helped me pick the number :) We are Giants fans, but he likes the Ravens for his second favorite (but he really doesn't care who wins)... Thank you for the chance!!

    boudLS89@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My guess is 45!! Love me some football! Hope it's a good game. Thank for the chance to win!,

    Jana
    jprowell11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My guess is 56. Thanks ! beebeetwins27@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess - 43.
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    I've never watched the Super Bowl. (or any football game) Now I'll have to check on it to see if I won. Ha!
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My guess is 47.
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My guess is 56 points.

    jjn2home@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My guess is 34 points.

    Morgenstern617@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. My guess is going to be a total of 51

    Tai
    taied06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am guessing the score is going to be 44.

    mnothdorf@gavin37.org

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm guessing the score is going to be 52.

    Katie
    kryan428@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all of the guesses:) Keep them coming!! Hopefully we will have a few winners!
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  15. My guess is 49.

    Amber
    ambs98@nc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My guess is 61!

    Amanda Nuscis
    patterson.ap@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm guessing 53........

    Cindy
    ccfirstteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm guessing 45.

    Ashley
    arclark2012@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm guessing 49 points.
    Thank you:)
    kaminier@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Guesses are officially closed:) GOOD LUCK!
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Game over! I have to say, I did not watch the whole thing- it looks like it got a little crazy in the second half. Nobody hit the total exactly but I really want to give away something:) The total score was 65. Andrea was the closest so I am going to send her an e-mail to pick out anything from my store! Thanks for playing along!
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to use the tab books with my first graders!!

      Andrea
      Reading Toward the Stars

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover