Reading

Writing

Math

Easter Sound/Letter boxes

I have been MIA for about a week and a half... but, I have been behind the scenes busy.  I am super excited about a unit I have been working on and I REALLY want to get it finished over my Spring Break (which is this week).  It is a unit on teaching kids how to Retell stories.  Also, I had to have some very painful dental work done today so I have just been taking it easy.  Anyway,  I had updated my Easter Sound Boxes that I made last year and thought I would do a quick post about it!  You can pick up by clicking on any of the pictures:) 




I laminate these and use dry erase markers so that the kids can write in the letters.  They love it!  I have also included lists of possible words to use!

OH WAIT- I almost forgot.  Starting this Thursday NIGHT I will be involved in an awesome blog hop!  You are not going to want to miss all of the freebies from this blog hop.  Don't forget to stop back  then and get all of the goodies!


No comments