Thursday, May 30, 2013

Change is HERE!!

Hi everyone!  I have been a bit MIA lately.  You know, the end of the school year- I have just been feeling a little overwhelmed.  I have some news to share with you all- I put in for, and just accepted a First Grade teaching position.  I have been teaching Reading Recovery/Title I for about 10 years now and I feel like it is time for a change.  The other four first grade teachers that I will be working with are AMAZING and I know that it will be great fun.  But, I am also extremely scared!  I'm not sure how much blogging I will be doing this summer- I have a HUGE to do list of updating products and finishing several products that I created and used with my kids during the school year.  I am really going to try to focus on those things for awhile.  Then, I will looking at all of the other awesome resources and blogs to help me start my new journey!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love teaching first grade (I'm in my seventh year). Keep us posted during the summer and we can offer suggestions and advice along the way!

    www.teachingwithtennessen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new teaching position in first grade!!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...