Saturday, July 27, 2013

Welcome Sign FREEBIE... Safari/Jungle Theme

Hi everyone!  I have been CRAZY busy this summer.  I have been working in my new room almost everyday for the past couple of weeks.  I am feeling a little overwhelmed right now- and definitely like it's my first year of teaching!  I have an awesome partner next door to me who has been great and we have been working on how we can partner together during the school year.  We are planning on team teaching during Centers/Guided Reading- more to come on that as we sort it out!  I am really excited!

Last year, I decided to do a Safari/Jungle themed classroom so I thought I would continue on with that this year and add some fun stuff to my classroom.  Of course, I have bought and made some things to go into my classroom.  I don't have it all done yet- but plan to share pictures soon!

In the meantime, here is a freebie Welcome Sign that I made last year.  If you are doing the same theme, come and snag it up!  



I am linking up with Manic Monday!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great sign. It's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie,
    Love the sign! It will be perfect for the Reading Room because my theme is jungle as well since our school mascot is the Jaguar! Would love for you to check out a fellow reading blog. We are just getting our feet wet.

    Thanks again,

    Stacy

    The Rungs of Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the TPT giveaway your timing couldn't be any better. If I were to chooses just one product from your store it would be the Guided Reading Lesson Plans (Levels A-N)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover