Reading

Writing

Math

Kid friendly Google search!




Just a quick post today... Did you know that there is a way for students to do a Google search and get them sorted by reading level??  Yep, and it's easy!

Step 1:  Go to www.google.com

Step 2:  At the top, there is button that says Search Tools (click on it).



Step 3:  Click on the tab that says All Results and go to Reading Level.



Step 4:  Click on the reading level that you want.  For my first graders, I would click on Basic.



Step 5:  The posts that will come up at the top will be the easiest to read and most kid-friendly. 

I searched Bats and I got websites such as:
Bats for Kids
National Geographic
Animal Discovery

It at least makes research a little easier:)

1 comment

  1. Very cool tip! I am going to share that with my teachers!

    ReplyDelete