Sunday, March 9, 2014

TIME to get Lucky!

Some of my kiddos are still struggling with telling time to the hour and half hour so I decided to make a Scoot Game (or it can be used for Search the Room).  The kids just love doing Scoot games.  The first time we did one (at the beginning of the year), it was somewhat of a disaster!  But, now that they know exactly how it works, it is great fun!  If you've never played Scoot, this activity has directions included on how to play.  I say, give it a try:)


The students have to draw the hands on the clock for this activity!



I'm linking up over at Classroom Freebies!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


Do you like to play Scoot in your classroom?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I needed to review this skill. New follower. ;)
    Deb
    Not very fancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...