Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Blog Hop- 3 Teacher Must-Haves





It's Day 2 of our Teacher Appreciation Blog Hop!  Today we are sharing 3 Teacher Must Haves…

I don't know why but I kind of had a hard time with this…
So, this is what I came up with!





Microphone with sound system in the classroom.  Several years ago we got sound systems in our classrooms (with Box Tops money).  I LOVE this and use it all day long.  It saves my voice and the kids can definitely stay focused (at least a little longer).




A tacking stapler… at least that's what I think it's called.  This is my co-teacher Kelly's stapler that I totally steal off of her desk when she isn't looking… shhhh….  It opens up and actually works when you try to staple something to the wall!  Plus, I love that about half of my walls in my classroom are made to take staples (genius!).



This is the best thing EVER!  If you don't use hand signals in your classroom, I highly suggest it.  I bought this from D. Conway.  

I seriously have a boy that walks into the classroom every morning, turns in his homework folder, walks up to me holding up one finger to go to bathroom, even if there are no other students in the room yet.  I laugh every morning!


Click on the picture if you are interested in checking it out!

Go and check out the others in this Blog Hop and don't forget to enter the giveaway for a $20 Amazon Gift Card!







a Rafflecopter giveaway



5 comments:

  1. That stapler is awesome! I am going to get me one of those!!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should probably get me own:) LOL.

      Delete
  2. Don't you love when you find something that actually works!! I am always losing my stapler. Come to think of it....I am not sure where it is right now. I think I am in too many different classrooms. :)
    Em
    Curious Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same Redcat sound system. I love how you can plug media into the mic. Do you let your kiddos use the mic when they talk? It's perfect for those soft spoken students.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! They LOVE to use the microphone. We use it everyday for sharing in Writing Workshop.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...