Monday, May 2, 2016

End of the Year Countdown

It’s hard to believe it’s almost the end of the school year- in fact, I only have 17 student days left.  I’ve had a great group of students this year so it’s going to be a bittersweet ending to this school year! 

I wanted to share one of my end of the year FREEBIES!  I love doing a little end of the year countdown!  I actually do it for all of the First Grade Teachers in my school.  I put the “rewards” in an envelope and seal them so the teachers don’t even know what the reward is for the day!  It keeps them on their toes!







Have fun the last few weeks of school!

2 comments:

  1. Happy teacher appreciation week to you as well!
    Thank you for hosting the giveaways!
    Sincerely,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie and all of the giveaways! Happy Teacher Appreciation Day to you as well!

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...